Sunday, August 07, 2005

Horror movies

I fail to understand why a lot of people love to watch horror movies. I don't see the reason why anyone should torture themselves by sitting for two hours, watching something that scares you to death, and gives you the goosepumps, and later be haunted by images from the movie for days and nights, even during your sleep.

Seriously, why would I watch something that will only trouble me and give me nightmares? Sometimes it's fun, I agree, to be sitting at the edge of your seat, screaming all of a sudden, and holding tight to whoever is sitting next to you. I still hate it, lol, it troubles me somehow, and throughout the whole movie, I'd be dealing with so much mental stress that it's overwhelming, I hate the feeling of being scared that any second now something might happen, and it won't be good, you know what I mean?

I was just out having lunch with my aunts and cousins, and they decide they wan to go watch a horror movie, and they wouldn't take no for an answer. Lucky for me, they said that only those 18 and above can watch it, and we had a kids aging 13 to 16, so we couldn't stay, phew!!

Posted by Noors at 4:44 PM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Sun Aug 07, 05:12:00 AM  
    I am movies freak!! & I love horror movies!

    I dont go watching them for the reasons you mentioned! Its just that I love them, mybe because of the dark spheres you will see in these movies, I dont know!!


    By the way, I dont really get scared!!
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Aug 07, 05:16:00 AM  
    lol I get really scared, so I just avoid watching them.

    I'm more into romantic comedies. :)
  3. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Sun Aug 07, 10:17:00 AM  
    you need a good scare from time to time..

    off topic:

    by the way: you mispelt Horror. It's not an 'e' - 'Horrer'. It's an 'o'.
  4. Blogger Tia posted at Sun Aug 07, 12:14:00 PM  
    i agree with you noora,horror movies are just stupid. i prefer to laugh or cry when watching a movie.
  5. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Aug 07, 01:33:00 PM  
    LOL!!

    I can't believe I did such a stupid spelling mistake and didn't notice it.

    I can be so absent-minded sometimes! Thanks for pointing it out!

Post a Comment

« Home