Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I can be silly sometimes, lol!!

So today, all of my cousins and my sister decide to go and watch ' a lot like love' in the cinema. We get there, and it's crowded, and he had to hurry because the movie was about to start, plus I was having some trouble conentrating on my surroundings after spending the whole day in front of my laptop watching the OC lol.

We get the tickets, and I check them and they say plaza 2. So I just walked straight to the plaza in the middle, which is 1 btw, but I was so disoriented that I walked straight to that plaza, without looking, and there I was, with all my cousins behind me (and they had no idea where the movie was) and the guy checked our tickets and was like, I think you people are at the wrong plaza, LOL!!!

I just laughed and said opps sorry! And walked away laughing. My cousins on the other hand started cursing me, lol, because there were a bunch of guys behind us whom they knew from school, lol, awaina I embarrassed them in front of all those guys and that we are going to be the source of jokes now. Who cares lol!!

But seriously, I can do the silliest things sometimes. I just love putting myself in stupid situations and turn completely red and feel like hitting my head into the wall, lol. But hey, at least I get something to laugh about later!! And besides, the movie was really really good. Ya'll should go and watch it.

Posted by Noors at 11:53 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Jul 27, 02:54:00 PM  
    that good huh?

    no i mean, the situation...he he he...

    lol

    that WOULD'VE been funny...

    what's the movie about anyhow?
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at Thu Jul 28, 12:07:00 AM  
    you think thats' bad? Once a friend and I sat inside the theater until the movie started and 10 minutes into it; we're like "this isn't Finding Neverland!"
  3. Blogger Unknown posted at Fri Jul 29, 02:16:00 AM  
    lol.. that was funny.

    I liked the movies as well , but didnt you think ashton tends to talk in such a slow way with a very low voice? that kinda annoyed me a bit and he even did that in the 'guess who' movie. what happened to super loud and annoying 'kelso' of 'that 70's show'.

    for those who don't know , 'kelso' is ashton's character name on that 7o's show. :p

Post a Comment

« Home