Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I've decided to stay home today, and do nothing, I needed the rest.

I've spent the whole morning in my bed watching monster in law and the OC. It feels good to be lazy sometimes. I'm the only one in the house, everyone else has been out all day, so I'm just taking advantage of the silence, I'll probably keep doing that all weekend!

Okay now, monster in law, it was such a hilarious movie lol. Definitly the typical mother in law tactics to do anything to protect her precious son from the 'evil' girl, at least in her own mind, who is trying to steal her son from her. I must say that I loved the way J Lo dressed up for her role. Her clothes were so simple, yet well put together, it just gave her a sweet innocent look. As for her wedding dress, I really really loved it. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her white dress with the veil, again very simple yet extremly elegant. Like I always say, simple is the key to attractivness.

A lot like love is out in the movies. I've heard that it's a good and fun to watch movie, and me being a fan of romantic comedies, I think I'm gonna go see it.

Okay, I'm going backk to watching the OC.

Later...

Posted by Noors at 4:21 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Wed Jul 27, 05:07:00 AM  
    I am going forward to watch "A Lot Like Love". Though there are two other comedy movies in town! So hope I will watch the three.


    One thing, dont do anything crazy while you are alone there :p
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Jul 27, 05:53:00 AM  
    lol! What does that supposed to mean?:P
  3. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Wed Jul 27, 07:52:00 AM  
    You mentioned earlier that you want to do something new & interesting. Thought that could be crazy as well! :p

Post a Comment

« Home