Friday, April 01, 2005

Should I delete this blog?

Posted by Noors at 2:24 PM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger Sowhat posted at Fri Apr 01, 07:08:00 AM  
    is this one of April Fools's Joke ????? I hope so ..
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Apr 01, 09:34:00 AM  
    Hey you guys,

    I totally forgot that today is the first of april, just tells you how oriented I am these days! lol

    No, I was really serious when I posted that question,I don't feel like my blog is of any use, and lately, I haven't been able to think of anything interesting to talk about.

    Anyway, it's probably just a phase.
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Apr 01, 10:05:00 AM  
    Hey you guys,

    I totally forgot that today is the first of april, just tells you how oriented I am these days! lol

    No, I was really serious when I posted that question,I don't feel like my blog is of any use, and lately, I haven't been able to think of anything interesting to talk about.

    Anyway, it's probably just a phase.
  4. Blogger Unknown posted at Fri Apr 01, 10:36:00 AM  
    Plz dont delete...i love reading your medical stuff
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Sun Apr 03, 07:39:00 PM  
    don't delete ... believe me you will miss posting afterwards
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Mon Apr 04, 12:24:00 AM  
    hmm.. and i thought you gonna write the new ER series?!
  7. Blogger Sowhat posted at Mon Apr 04, 12:51:00 PM  
    it is temporary believe me sometimes the person feels that he is burn out ,, it is just a matter of time before we read your next blog :)
  8. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Fri Apr 08, 11:32:00 PM  
    I don't usually visit blogs but I like reading some of your topics. Don't delete if you have the time for it otherwise do so. Believe on yourself and don't listen to others ;)

Post a Comment

« Home